Monday 17 March 2008

The Big Day

Susan is still organising wedding stuff!! Just ordered balloons, all I need is chair covers!!....talk about last minute!!! xx.

I find people's wedding plans about the most mundane thing in the world when I'm hearing about it face to face. I mean, I don't care about what colour confetti you've got on pre-delivery or how much your cake is - all I'm interested in is how much free ale can I get my hands on, and how quickly can I get shitfaced and into someones underwear. So if I find talking face to face about this dull shit harmful to my grey matter, then words are almost failing me when it comes to this particular update. Almost, of course. I can still force out the words: Shut up you boring, boring woman. As long as their's booze on the tables, you could get married in a fucking shed for all anyone cares. No one gives a shit about chair covers at the wedding. And even less so here.

No comments: