Tuesday 12 February 2008

Eternal Summershine of a pointless update...

Paul is looking for a new flat and is hating it

I'm no expert in the property game but I'd suggest that if you spent more time looking for said flat and less time updating your facebook the whole unpleasant experience would be over quicker.

And I wouldn't have to read about it

Double bonus

Phil is knackered.

Now if you were knackered for a decent reason, say you'd recently decided you were homosexual and had popped out for your first cruise last night, this would be worth posting . As it is shut up.

Ali is excited about her 80s night!

I'm not. And I think I speak for the majority.


James is wishing summer would go on forever.

James isn't actually a slightly backward 12 year old. Not that you'd know it reading the above.

No comments: