Thursday 7 February 2008

Why does everybody want to be loved?

Kelly says says LOVE what u do... & do what u LOVE.

Not really universally sound advice that, what, say, if you are a single parent, with a crack addiction. Idiot.


Ben
is flying to Rio tomorrow!!

I only include this because it's one of very very many recent ones from this young chap. Now fair play he's actually saving me cash, I've no need to go away this year as I've literally lived every step of his fucking holiday. Just send your mum a fucking post card and leave me alone.


Sue feels poorly sick... lots of kissess and TLC please, to make me better

Yeah sure, I'll be right over, that won't be weird, even though I've not seen you in the best part of a decade and we weren't even that close then. Pucker up me lovely.


Keith is up to his eyeballs in edit hell and is gutted he now has to work tomorrow... :-(.

oh fuck off, you love being in 'edit', it's no hell, it makes your little life worthwhile in your eyes.


Special insight update:::::::

What she says:

Karen is pleased she covered all essential topics with the checkout guy at Sainsburys: the legal system, God and the best kitchen utensil to beat someone on the head.


What it really means:

I'm a bit lonely and quite bored..

See also her earlier (by a few hours) work:

Karen needs a job ASAP. Anyone need anything doing for cash???


No comments: