Thursday 14 February 2008

Update me do, you know I love you

Jane is thinking where her flowers are?????? xx.

They aren't coming Jane. You're lonely aren't you. And no amount of updating is going to change


Sonia is wondering where the 10 valentines cards came from.

Translation: Sonia hasn't got a single Valentine card.

Kevin is gutted. Post lady just been and aint left a single Valentines card.:)

Very much like evrey other year of your lonely existence then eh kev?

I'm waiting for the first postman/ bad back based crack, it can only be moments away. In the mean time someone is actually having a good valentines...

Fran is looking forward to her romantic evening that is being planned this very moment - bless him!

Or… I’VE GOT A BOYFRIEND, I’VE GOT A BOYFRiEND, I’VE GOT A BOYFRIEND.

Personally I’d be a little less keen to advertise that my significant other was organising things so late in the day. Kind of suggests that they might have been holding out for someone better to come along no?

Jane still has no flowers!!!! xx and just read Lisa's status and am so gutted Trish has 3 and I have 0!!! xx.

Keep us posted Jane, I don't expect them to arrive any time soon....but I'm pretty fucking sure you'll let me know if they do.

No comments: